1968 Cortina MK2 Lotus Tribute ($29,800)
Only 1,200 km on new Motor, gearbox & Clutch.
Rare, Collectable & Appreciating
The second incarnation of the Cortina was designed by Roy Haynes and was launched on 18th October 1966. One of the best loved versions of that Cortina appeared in 1967, the 1600E. Ford introduced the Cortina-Lotus Mk II in 1967 with the famous Lotus twin cam engine now giving 109bhp. Ford renamed the Lotus version the Cortina-Lotus, due to its manufacture at Ford’s Dagenham plant in Essex.
- Only 1,200 km on new Motor, gearbox & Clutch.
- Brand new Interior in Lotus Tribute colour
- Brand new Paint to original spec (Colour is called Ermine white)
- Brand new Reconditioned motor & gearbox
- Brand new Full rubber kit
- GT spec engine (Kent 1600cc cam, dual throat weber)
- Period superlight alloy wheels
- Extractors and new exhaust
- Factory colour with stripes & same paint code as the Lotus MK2 it represents.