BMW E28 528i
The Auto-Bahn Muncher
The E28 5 Series stands to be one of the most exciting range of cars from BMW. The range of style & performance options made available for the family saloon was vast. From the cruise focused, somewhat lacking in power ETA model through to two M models! The example we have on offer here is the big daddy before an M badge, a 2.8 litre M30 engine coupled with a 5 speed manual box. The engine is responsive from left to right of it’s range and there’s an addictive, somewhat naughty power band following 4,000rpm. It’s had a great life, with only 157,000kms recorded and a thick folder of history kept. This car would suit a collector or a daily driver, either way, someone’s going to be smiling behind the wheel!
- BMW 528i built January 1982.
- Australian delivered and a 4 owner car.
- Stamped history
- Only 158k and pink slipped by Maroubra Autocare on the 21st January.
- Senior ownership throughout its life
- Currently on NSW historic rego and can arrange a road worthy certificate
- No rust!
- New complete exhaust fitted
- Four brand new good year tyres
- Original working Bmw radio with electric aerial
- New radiator
- Recently replaces electric wing mirror motors
- Ice cold air conditioning all works and regassed
- Sunroof (manual operation)
- Matching engine and gearbox
- Would suit collector or enthusiast
- PPRS report provided
- Sold with Road worthy Certificate NSW
- Historic rego not transferable
- Worn driver’s seat – easily repaired
- Minor stone chips to front – repaired with touch up paint