Porsche 911 Carrera Targa
The Real Bat-Mobile
The 911. Design icon, speed machine, desired by millions – now for sale at Kollector.
The 1984 Carrera Targa takes the romance of a convertible and marries it to the iconic 911 profile. Put a 3.2 litre engine in it, cool it with air and watch it fly!
The condition of this car is something to note. It’s stunning. The money and care that has gone into this car is remarkable and it shows. Always garaged and not a dollar to spend.
- Matching numbers 1984 Carrera Targa in immaculate condition
- Original Belgium delivered car with sweet RHD conversion
- Import papers and details of service history in Australia all available
- Everything works perfectly, no rattles or issues
- Presents in all round fantastic condition
- Bodywork is pristine with no rust in shell
- Immaculate black paint
- Engine is Euro-spec 3.2L which is particularly strong
- Starts first time, no leaks
- Wevo shifter upgrade transforms the 915 gearbox into a slick changing unit
- SSI heat exchangers with Dansk GT3 muffler installed less than 2000km ago. Brilliant sound with deep burble
- Targa top recently refurbished
- RS seats and door cards complete the interior.
- 16in staggered Fuchs wheels unmarked and in perfect condition
- Perfect looks, stance and sound. Perfect for Sunday cars and coffee or a quick blast up the mountain.
- Serviced and maintained by at Nine Auto
- Comes with a folder full of receipts detailing service and upgrades