Japanese Luxury Coupe
The 80’s is almost over, the uncertainty of the 90’s is on the precipice and drivers are wanting more. Comfort, speed, connection – nothing’s really changed. Except at this point in time, manufacturers like Mazda were hard at work to provide something different for its customers. Cars that provided not only the basics of comfort and driver connectivity, but also sense of status weaved into the fibre of their designs. The 929 was the epitome of these qualities. A luxury, sporty (almost grande) coupe that not only felt fantastic to drive but gave the owner a sense of status to own.
- 1987 Mazda 929 HBES
- 5 speed manual
- Air conditioning (needs gas)
- Valour interior in great condition – super classy
- Red paint in good condition
- Drives great, very smooth and zippy
- Original stereo system
- No modifications
- All manuals and books kept in car
- Original sales brochure maintained
- This rare moment in Mazda history would suit a collector for restoration. The car presents really well but is just a short journey from being a real stunner! It’s not a perfect car, but boy is it rad and rare!