The Little One
In Poland, the car was produced under licence by Fabryka Samochodów Małolitrażowych (FSM) in Bielsko-Biała and Tychy under the brand Polski Fiat 126p (literally in English: Polish Fiat 126p) between 1973 and 2000. Due to a relatively low price it was very popular in Poland and was arguably the most popular car there in the 1980s. Its very small size gave it the nickname maluch (“the small one”,”small child”, pronounced [ˈmalux]). The nickname became so popular that in 1997 it was accepted by the producer as the official name of the car.
- Original 171,000km. Immaculate!
- Great daily commuter for City
- 650 Motor. Zippy!
- 4 Speed Manual
- Recent money spent on getting this cute machine in beautiful condition
- New Upholstery
- New Paint
- New roof lining
- New wheels
- Complete engine and gearbox service
- This little car has had thousands of hours and dollars put into her!
- Drives like a new one and has been meticulously redone and loved
- Upgraded fuel system
- Tinted windows
- Updated radio and Alloy wheels.
- This car is an absolute head turner and all round fun to drive!
- Genuine 4 seater
- Park anywhere
- Massively economical
- Body is great condition
- No rust or accidents
- Very small turning circle