Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo I
The Real Champ
Few people realise that the The Lancia Delta Integrale is one of the world’s greatest MotorsportIcons, Winning Six Consecutive World Rally Championships, and every year from 1987 to 1992, an Astonishing Motorsport Victory, still never repeated by any other manufacturer. The EVO 1 Lancia Delta Integrale for Sale here is one of only 6451 of these vehicles ever produced between 1991-1993, and one of the final ten EVO 1 cars manufactured before the model ceased production in the early months of 1993, when the EVO 2 commenced its manufacture run. This vehicle has been meticulously rejuvenated over the last three years by Silverwater Automotive Service (SAS), one of the top workshops specialising in turbocharged cars in the Sydney Region. The work was completed on 23 May, 2017, and its total cost, including a new paint job, and other incidentals was 60 thousand dollars.
The condition of this car is something to note. It’s stunning. The money and care that has gone into this car is remarkable and it shows. Always garaged and not a dollar to spend.
- Brand new reconditioned Motor, Turbo, gearbox and Clutch. Only 200km ago. Big money spent.
- Completely forged race-spec internals
- Only 200km since full rebuild, still running in.
- All receipts, Documentation and Original books available
- 181Kw at wheels. 4WD
- The engine has been rebuilt and augmented to 2.2 Litre, and the internals of the engine are all forged
- Reconditioned gearbox
- New Master cylinder and brakes
- New Sports Intercooler
- New Radiator
- New Engine Mounts
- Reconditioned Turbo with Ball bearings
- Sports Clutch
- New Suspension
- New Air conditioning Unit