Be the boss
You’ve been climbing the ladder of corporate success for years, you know there’s a promotion with your name on it will take you all the way to the top floor. Finally, on a Friday afternoon after you landed that huge deal, you’re handed an envelope with a key to your new office. You’ve made it to the top, but the Toyota in your parking space will never cut it. Nothing says “I’m the boss!” like a 5 litre V8 SL500. Navy blue exterior with delectable cream interior accented by walnut. Be the boss.
The condition of this car is something to note. It’s stunning. The money and care that has gone into this car is remarkable and it shows. Always garaged and not a dollar to spend.
- Australian Delivered New to Mark Bouris from Yellow Brick Road in 1994.
- Was $260,000 in1994. Still as New
- A genuine factory SL500 R129
- Only 133,000 kms from new
- One of the most desirable colour combinations
- As delivered in Midnight Blue (904U), tan leather and beige carpet interior
- Factory black soft-top, exterior paint matching hardtop in mint condition with storage cradle
- A full paint reconditioning and detail recently been completed.
- Full Mercedes Benz service history with last service in March 2018
- No expense spared, with over $20k spent in the last 5 years all with genuine MB parts, including:
- Four new Michelin Privacy Tyres fitted
- Both BOSCH distributors rotors and buttons replaced
- All front and rear suspension replace (inc springs and accumulators)
- Major engine hoses all replaced
- Full gearbox rebuild
- Power steering pump replaced
- A/C reconditioned and icey cold
- Beautiful Original SL500 wheels
- Auto, changes beautifully
- Brand new Tune & Service
- Full Registration NSW
- Great street presence
- Power window motor to drivers side replaced
- Rare example of one of the finest automobile Mercedes Benz every produced.
- Appreciating asset