Audi rs4 B5
Supercar for the Supermarket
The Audi RS4 Avant was without rival. That was the whole point. “To Make an ultra-fast estate” – No flappy paddle DSG gearboxes in those days: instead, Audi beefed up its six-speed manual and quattro drivetrain, which boasted a fairly rudimentary 50:50 torque split. Make your speed/life balance perfect with this supercar wagon.
- VIN: WUAZZZ8DZ1N903313
- Engine No: AZR005402
- Australian Delivered
- Beautiful condition inside and out!
- All original books and purchase receipt
- Original Keys, key pouch, tool kit
- Only 2 mature Owners
- Only 128,000 Original kms
- NSW Rego till Sept 2019
- Very desirable Gunmetal grey with black suade/Leather Combo
- Zero Mods. 381hp from a Cosworth developed 2.7litre biturbo V6,
- 6 Speed Manual
- Monster tyres were needed to deploy it, which needed monster wheel arches to house them
- 18inch alloys
- Factory Sunroof & COLD Air Cond
- Dazzling bright xenon headlights
- The Audi RS4 Avant was without rival. That was the whole point. “To Make an ultrafast estate”
- No flappy paddle DSG gearboxes in those days: instead, Audi beefed up its six speed manual and quattro drivetrain, which boasted a fairly rudimentary 50:50 torque split.
- Smooth, rorty and pure, it’s a motor that feels just like it is: a regular V6 with two stonking great turbos bolted on.
- Performance suspension adds to the drama, because it rolls a bit in corners, sits down at the rear under power. Exit a roundabout, set it up to reach peak boost as you hit the exit, and the feeling is comparable to taking off in a fast jet.
- It’s hugely thrilling and special
- Cult Car status. A true New Classic