An Italian symphony of sound
Sitting in the luxurious red leather seats, surrounded by woodgrain, leather & alcantara, you wouldn’t know that you’re sitting just behind a Ferrari derived V8 with 330kW that when brought into action sends sounds so angelic into the cabin – you’d think you’ve died an gone to automotive heaven. The Maserati Quattroporte S is the car we’re referring too and it’s got us in love.
This example, with only 64,000kms from new has been loved since delivery. Always garaged & kept out of rain. It’s paint has been protected from the front grill all the way up to the windshield in a clear wrap. The interior presents amazingly in red leather with pin-striping throughout, contrasted off beautiful woodgrain on black appointment.
- 330kW 4.7 litre engine – 100km/h in 4.9 seconds!
- Only 64,000km from New
- Australian Delivered
- All Log Books
- Always serviced
- Factory Sunroof
- Factory Maserati Wooden Steering Wheel
- Pin striping on full leather interior
- Maserati Body kit
- Formula dynamics kits installed (this is much faster than a GTS !)
- ECU upgrade to 330Kw ($2000)
- Improves Horsepower and Torque from 3500 RPM to Redline – Leaves stock ECU untouched!
- Fly by wire acceleration (much more responsive) $1000
- Lowering springs ($500)
- Larger sway bar ($300)
- Upgraded brakes – floating disks, cross drilled/ventilated, stainless steel braided hoses. Huge stopping power and better than factory.
- Maserati GTS exhaust installed ($4500 option)
- Enhanced Maserati Exhaust Sound
- Beautiful rare “Mother of Pearl” exterior
- perfect for weddings.
- Front of car (to windscreen) and mirrors have been clear-wrapped for paint protection
- Full Service in the last month.
- Jukebox installed on top of CD stacker
- store 3000 songs
- Upgraded Bose premium sound system
- Number plate not transferable