Ducati 1098 ShedX Custom
SHEDX is a small workshop located in Sydney, born out of boredom with the current offerings from major manufacturers and the lack of performance after market builds available. Over the years the SHEDX boys have ridden, raced and fallen off a broad range of bikes from the Z1 and Commando’s of their distant youth to today’s current sports bikes and lot’s in between. They believe there is no right or wrong bike to ride; they started to build bikes for themselves, and they wanted something different, something that has individual character and is capable of mixing it on the twisty stuff or an occasional track day. This ShedX example is built off a Ducati 1098 – already a quick bike. It was stripped down to it’s bare metal and built from the ground up as a track weapon.
- Lightened and loved by ShedX.
- RACE or TRACK only – VIN not registerable.
- 1098 150hp Desmo “L” twin.
- 160kg fighting weight.
ShedX custom components:
- Light wiring harness.
- Custom Seat
- Exhaust with Spark Titanium slipon.
- Surflex slipper clutch
- AntiGravity 12 cell Li Ion battery
- Driven alloy quick change sprocket carrier and sprockets
- Marchesini wheels.
- Brakes are BREMBO with ACCOSSATO pumpers and master cylinder.
- Carbon front guard.
- Carbon rear hugger.
- Lithium battery.
- MUPO front fork internals.
- MUPO rear shock.
- MUPO steering damper.