A silicon gel (non-aerosol) which moisturizes the tyre to give in a fresh matte (upon drying) new tyre look – much cooler than a glossy tyre black.
- gives a new tyre look
- silicon gel formulation (non-aerosol)
Auto Atelier Tyre Dressing is a gel formulation which conditions the tyre giving it a “like new” finish.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- apply a small amount of product to a tyre dressing applicator
- spread the product evenly over the tyre wall
- do not apply tyre dressing to the tyre tread and do not use on motocycle tyres
- can also be used to give a shiny finish to very old external plastic surfaces such as bumpers
- do not over-apply – excess product can ‘flick’ off the tyres and down the side of your car when driving – use just enough for the tyre to absorb
- do not apply the product to the treaded surface of the tyre, it may cause the tyre to loose traction when driven
- do not use on motorcycle tyres – motorcycles use the walls (sides) of their tyres during cornering and tyre dressing could cause them to lose traction