1989 Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V
Only 500km since full rebuild, still running in.
Highly Collectable. Right Hand Drive
The Lancia Delta Integrale is one of the world’s greatest Motorsport Icons, Winning Six Consecutive World Rally Championships, and every year from 1987 to 1992, an Astonishing Motorsport Victory, still never repeated by any other manufacturer.
Remember, when you purchase this amazingly rare and emasculate vehicle, you are not buying a used car. In essence, You are truly driving a new car, not a used car. This is an opportunity not to be missed, whether you want to keep the car forever, or sell it down the track for a great profit.
Few people realise that the The Lancia Delta Integrale is one of the world’s greatest MotorsportIcons, Winning Six Consecutive World Rally Championships, and every year from 1987 to 1992, an Astonishing Motorsport Victory, still never repeated by any other manufacturer.
The Lancia Delta HF Integrale has a turbocharged four cylinders in line transverse front engine with a maximum power output of 210PS available at 5750 rpm, and a maximum torque of 304Nm available from 3500 rpm, transmitted to the four wheels by a manual 5 speeds gearbox.
- Transverse Front Engine : 4 cylinders in line 1995 cm³ 16 valves injection
- New Ball bearing Turbocharger
- Power: (181 kW or 242 bhp at the wheels) at 4750 rpm (Max RPM 6300 rpm)
- Torque : 420 Nm at 3500 rpm
- Ratios : 105 PS/L (77 kW/L) – 152 Nm/L
- Speed: 0-100 kms in 4.9 seconds
- Transmission: Four Wheel Drive
- Gearbox: manual à 5 gear
- Tires : 205/50/15
- Brakes Front: Ventilated discs (281mm)
- Brakes Rear: Solid discs (251mm)
- Dimensions : 153.5 x 69.7 x 53.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 97.6 inches – Track: Front 59.1 inches / Rear 59.1 inches
- Weight claimed: 1300 kg / 2866 lb (DIN) 1375 kg (EU)
- Weight (EU) : 1451 kg / 3199 lb (heaviest verified in running order)
- Weight/Power ratio : 6.9 kg/PS = 15.4 lbs/hp = 106 kW/T
- Torque/Weight ratio : 210 Nm/T
- Fuel consumption: economy 9.9 L/100 (23.8mpg) – sport 24.9 L/100 (9.4mpg)
- Indicative base price : ~36 600 €
- Launching year : 1991, 1992, 1993 end of production
- Other engine technical information :
- Torque motor reserve ˜ 19 %
- Specific power ˜ 0.51 kW/cm²
- Mean effective pressure ˜ 17.7 bars
- Mean piston speed ˜ 17.3 m/s
- Engine optimisation rating ˜ 71 %
- Factory Sunroof
- Brand new reconditioned Motor, Turbo, gearbox and Clutch. Only 500 ago. Big money spent.
- Completely forged race-spec internals
- Only 500km since full rebuild, still running in.
- All receipts, Documentation and Original books available
- 181Kw at wheels. 4WD
- The engine has been rebuilt and augmented to 2.2 litres, and the internals of the engine are all forged
- Reconditioned gearbox
- New Master cylinder and brakes
- New Sports Intercooler
- New Radiator
- New Engine Mounts
- Reconditioned Turbo with Ball bearings
- Sports Clutch
- New Air conditioning Unit