1998 M8 Custom
Only 16,000 kms
World first M8 BMW. 0-100km 4.3 sec
TURNING THE BMW 8 SERIES INTO THE SUPER CAR IT WAS MEANT TO BE!
- Full Transplant E39 M5 Motor and 6 Speed M5 Manual gear box. Only 16,000 km and full M5 drivetrain.
- Fully Engineered and NSW Registered
- All receipts and Documentation available
- Originally owned by Brad Worthington from Worthington BMW
- Over $65,000 spent on this amazing Supercar conversion
- Over 400 bhp
- 80% of torque at 2000 RPM, 500 Nm Torque @3,800 RPM
- Fully Restored Interior
- Sunroof and all modern conveniences
- Restored Original colour paintwork
- Nick Peak of Performance Supercar conversion E39 M5
- Andrew Schmidt of ALS Performance Electrics
- David at SAS for Dyno and Tuning
- Custom bonnet to house E39 M5 Motor with genuine E92 M3 vents cut meticulously into bonnet along with air scoop intake
- Amazing to drive!!
- Plates not included but can be purchased
- Best offer over $58,000
- Total bargain for this SuperCar