Mercedes ML55 AMG 2001
Top of the range. Family SUV Supercar.
Was $200,000 new.
- 5.4 Litre V8 AMG 255 KW V8
- 100 km/h in an eye-popping 6.8 seconds.
- Full Log Books. Highway Kms
- Just Fully Serviced
- Desirable Black on Black Leather
- 22 inch wheels and Tyres
- New performance exhaust enhancement
- 510 N.m peak torque from as low as 2,200 r/min.
- ML55 was the top-selling AMG in 2001.
- Externally, ML55 adds a strikingly athletic dimension to the basic M-Class look.
- Prominent wheel arch flares, side skirts, front and rear aprons and massive twin tailpipes speak eloquently of its abilities.
- AMG standard-fit Bi-xenon headlights
- Tinted Windows
- Reverse Camera
- Full Black Leather throughout
- Sat Nav and Pioneer Stereo System
- Looks also benefit by the ML55 not having the usual tailgate-mounted spare wheel.
- Gigantic collapsible tyre is located in its own space-gobbling container in the rear load area.
- Standard 285/50s are among the biggest you will find in the suburban driveway
- Upgrades for the ML55 include buffalo leather and dark burr walnut, with an AMG sports steering wheel in matching wood and leather.
- Mercedes’s COMAND system is standard; it co-ordinates the operation of navigation, radio, CD player and sound system.
- Powered tilting glass sunroof and powered windows are standard, including flip-open operation for the glass between C and D pillars.
- Lots of Super car for very little money
- The powered and heated front sports seats have three memory positions.